Published by King under an exclusive license of Activision, this all-new mobile adventure is off to a speedy start on the iOS and Android devices. Crash Bandicoot: On the Run! is a mobile endless runner game that offers quite a bit of customization. Players are able to change the way Crash looks, expand the game’s base world, and compete in various challenges that will expand the possibilities of the game. However, having a full gaming experience requires lots of resources—specifically—Purple Crystals. With the use of our Crash Bandicoot on the Run hack, you can gain an edge over your competitors in the toughest challenges of the game.
How to use our Crash Bandicoot on the Run Hack service?
All you need to do is to enter your username and select the platform you’re using. From there, click on the Connect button and choose the amount of resource you wish to generate. Wait for our service to complete its connecting and processing. Soon after that, you can go ahead and click on the Verify button to complete the process. Verifying process is pretty straight-forward – all you need to do is to complete a few simple tasks. All instructions will be displayed, so you won’t have any trouble getting that done in less than a couple of minutes. Go back to your game, and check you Purple Crystals balance. Play through the main adventure and test your skills in different game modes. Have the most fun there is!
About Crash Bandicoot: On the Run!
🔥 Legendary locations and infamous bosses
- A variety of running challenges await Bandicoot fans, both new and back for more!
- The Wumpa Archipelago is vast, featuring classics such as Turtle Woods, Temple Ruins and The Great Gate to delight all Crash fans. Every adventure is a thrill ride, risking dangerous Sewer or Later or a dash through the perilous Snow Go Mountain.
- Dr Neo Cortex has pulled from the multiverse Crash and Coco’s most dangerous enemies: Nina Cortex, Dingodile, Dr N-Gin, Fake Crash & Coco plus many more old and new bosses are stealing Power Gems. It’s up to Crash and Coco to stop them!
🔥 Team up for greater rewards
- Get ready to join the best Bandicoot in the asynchronous multiplayer runs!
- Teams are about playing with friends and pulling together, with bragging rights for being the best and seeing your name on the leaderboards. Who went farthest, or lasted longest? By challenging others, your Team could claim huge Trophies.
🔥 Adventure in bold Bandicoot style
- There is more than meets the eye with incredible skins available to unlock.
- The classic Crash Bandicoot and Coco are yours from the start, plus Punk skins to make a statement. As you explore the multiverse, you’ll unlock skins that give extra Trophies, bonuses, modifiers and even an Aku Aku Mask!
🔥 Unlock new lands to explore
- Choose where to take Crash or Coco running for prizes or just for fun.
- Rewards offered, or enemies faced, influence choices of Skins and weapons to take running with you. Islands pose varied challenges with multiple routes and lanes weaving to-and-fro, above and below. The resources to collect depend on the path you take, so choose wisely.
🔥 Perfect that aim, boost your game
- When it comes to boss battles, Crash and Coco make weapons to take ’em down!
- Serums to sloosh Frosty Ant Drone out of his lane. Bombs that rattle Nitro Crab in his shell. It takes a Ray Gun AND Bazooka to humiliate Nitro Neo Cortex.
🔥 Build and upgrade your bandicoot base
- Help Coco to develop her Wumpa Island HQ.
- Coco or Crash go on-the-run to comb Wumpa Island for resources. Parts are used to build high-tech labs where weapons get made, such as Nitro Bombs and Frosty Ray Guns.